Annual Dental Emergencies Training specifically tailored for dentists and the dental team. Course content includes CPR inline with UK Resuscitation Council’s guidance on dental emergencies as well as the use of equipment in-line with Care Quality Commission (CQC) and General Dental Council (GDC) requirements.
The course can be offset against Core CPD requirements and certification will be issued as Verifiable CPD evidence. Duration is 2.5 – 6 hours dependent upon requirements and training can commence at a time to suit your practice bookings.
The Course is delivered in-house to allow us to give advice on how to adapt to your specific environment and layout. Dates again can be tailored to suit your requirements.
|Course title:||Annual Dental Emergencies CPD Training|
|Award / accreditation:||ATS Certified|
|Course duration:||2.5 – 6 hours tailored to your requirements|
|Course suitability:||This training course is suitable for dentists, dental surgeries, dental practices and all staff forming the dental team|
|Course syllabus:||• Familiarisation with the ABCDE approach to patient assessment
• Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation & pocket mask use
• Basic airway management posturing and techniques
• Automated external defibrillator awareness
• Use of medical Oxygen in dental emergencies
• “Emergency drugs box” content and use including…
|Qualification validity:||1 Year|
|Assessment method:||Ongoing trainer assessment – observation|
|Maximum attendees:||15 subject to space (less than 10 is ideal)|
|Course price includes:||• Course handout materials – each
• First aid reference manual – for practice / surgery
• Certification (Verifiable CPD)
• Free ongoing advice and support
• Free replacement certificates if lost
• Discount on re-certification and other training with ATS