Atlantis Training Services (as Atlantis First Aid) was born in September 2007 is owned and run by Brad Marsh (BA Hons).
The business is built around a personal style of professionalism, approachability, informality and honesty.
Core aims of the Business
- Help businesses reduce the cost of training with fair pricing and exact quotes
- Reduce stress to business owners / managers with relevant information and reminders
- Control the operational burden by being flexible with training times, dates & locations
- Reduce concerns of business owners / managers by training to the highest standards
- Reward loyal clients with preferential rates, perks and ongoing support
- Create a positive atmosphere for staff by ensuring training is enjoyable, interactive, useful and usable
Atlantis First Aid (our original trading name) is still used alongside our more “all encompassing” trading name of Atlantis Training Services! Atlantis First Aid now refers mainly to the medical and event cover side of the business, and ATS for all things training…
With the development of our course scope and a small but well qualified team of trainers, assessors and advisors, Atlantis aims to be a “one-stop-training-solution” for all safety training in small to medium sized businesses. We don’t discount large or corporate customers – We just love the personal touch, help, support and advice we feel we can give to smaller businesses.
Our range of courses include first aid, fire, manual handling, health & safety, care and food training. We’re sure more will follow as we always aim to support our current client base as their business requires.
Also, if we don’t personally offer the training you’re looking for, we (usually) know somebody who does it and does it well. We’re more than happy to say “we’re not the best company to help you”. We’ll always be honest… even if its detrimental to our sales!
Learn about The “Atlantis” Difference